It’s Getting Hot Up Here
Just in time for summer, view our near real-time dashboard on heat illness emergency department (ED) visits. Explore 2019 hospitalization and ED visit data as well to find out who is at risk when the weather heats up.
New Dashboard, Same Old Tick
Track weekly counts of emergency department visits for tick exposures with the new and improved near real-time dashboard. Explore new 2019 and 2020 tickborne disease case data as well!
2019 Lead Poisoning Data Now Available
New data show the percentage of 1-year-olds tested for lead poisoning increased from 52% to 60% following the adoption of a universal blood lead testing policy in Maine.
What’s in your water?
Find out about arsenic, uranium, and fluoride in the private well water in your town and the state. Plus, explore data about homes with private wells and well testing rates.
- View health and environmental data
- Search for health and environmental data by geographic region
- Compare data across age groups, genders, regions, and time periods
- Make and download your own customized tables, charts, and maps
- Link to other state data and resources
- Explore these topics in the data portal and on this site: