Upcoming Survey Information
The information on this page is primarily for our partners in survey administration. There is also some information for parents. This page contains materials for 2017 Maine Integrated Youth Health Survey administration.
The 2017 administration of the Maine Integrated Youth Health Survey will begin in February of 2017. The survey includes kindergarten and grade 3 parent surveys, and in-school student surveys for grades 5-12.
The kindergarten and grade 3 survey is a state level sample. The 5th/6th grade survey is a sample designed to provide data for the state and Public Health Districts. The middle school (grades 7-8) survey and the high school (grades 9-12) survey includes a census of all publicly funded school designed to provide data for the state, Public Health Districts, and Counties. School or School Administrative Unit data for the 5th/6th grade survey, middle school survey, and high school survey is considered as confidential information and requires permission from principal or superintendent.
School Nurse Information
Please note: The online training review questions are available within the administration handbooks.
- 2017 Communication
- MIYHS Administration Handbook for School Nurses Conducting the K/3 and 5th Grade Modules, 2016-2017 School Year
- MIYHS Administration Handbook for School Nurses Conducting the K/3 Module, 2016-2017 School Year
- MIYHS Administration Handbook for School Nurses Conducting the 5th Grade Module, 2016-2017 School Year
MIYHS Coordinator Information
Please note: The online training review questions are available within the administration handbook.
- Administration Handbook for MIYHS Coordinators (Grades 5 – 12), 2016-2017 School Year
- Confirmation of Parental Consent Letter Mailing and Request for Postage Reimbursement Payment (Grades 5 - 12)
- Parent Consent Letters
Survey instruments (ONLY for the purposes of parent review, NOT for survey administration)
- 2017 5th/6th Survey Questions-For Review Only
- 2017 Middle School Survey Question-For Review Only
- 2017 High School Survey Questions-For Review Only
Click on the thumbnail below to view the hotline poster: