Maine Integrated Youth Health Survey Data
The Maine Integrated Youth Health Survey (MIYHS) was first administered in 2009 and will be offered in February of odd-numbered years. The MIYHS is the result of collaboration between the Maine Department of Health and Human Services (Maine Center for Disease Control and Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services) and the Maine Department of Education. Its purpose is to quantify the health of Kindergarten and Grade 3 students through parent interviews, and the health-related behaviors and attitudes of 5th through 12th graders by direct student survey. The MIYHS data on this website has two main portions: 1) Reports and fact sheets that present Maine, County and Public Health District reports (at the "Reports and Fact Sheets" tab above);and 2) the access-code-protected Local Data (see box to the right) with school reports.
For questions about the content of reports or how to access Local Data, please contact Stephen Corral at Stephen.Corral@maine.gov or by phone at 287-2964
- Student Risk Behavior and Academics Fact Sheet
- 2013 MIYHS Methodological Report
- 2013 Academic Performance and Student Health Risk-Technical Report
- 2013 MIYHS Core and Detailed Reports for state, Public Health District, and county levels
- 2011 Academic Performance and Student Health Risk-Technical Report