The Maine Tracking Network has released new and updated Maine cancer data on its portal, adding eight new cancers and two additional years for all cancers. The Maine Tracking Network partners with the Maine Cancer Registry to make these data available.
You can now search the data at the state, county, or public health district for the cancers listed below, for single or combined years from 2000 through 2009.
- Brain and Other Nervous System Cancers
- Kidney and Renal Pelvis*
- Liver and Intrahepatic Bile Ducts*
- Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma
- Oral Cavity and Pharynx*
(*cancers added in June 2013)
- Explore cancer data in the data portal
- Find cancer data for other states on the National Tracking Network
- Learn about cancer prevention and control in Maine from the Maine Center for Disease Control and Prevention's Comprehensive Cancer Control Program and Cancer Registry