What cancer data are available on the data portal?
You can find incidence rates for the following cancers:
- Brain and Other Nervous System
- Leukemia, All Types
- Leukemia, Acute Myeloid
- Leukemia, Chronic Lymphocytic
- Liver and Bile Ducts
- Lung and Bronchus
- Lymphoma, Non-hodgkins
- Oral Cavity and Pharynx
- Childhood Cancer, Brain and Other Nervous System
- Childhood Cancer, Leukemia, All Types
- Childhood Cancer, Leukemia, Acute Lymphocytic
- Childhood Cancer, Leukemia, Acute Myeloid
Data are for single and combined years for 2000-2014, based on cancer type.
Why track cancer?
Cancer data tracked by the Maine Tracking Network are used to monitor and evaluate cancer incidence patterns in Maine.The data are also used to better understand cancer, identify areas in need of public health interventions, and improve cancer prevention, treatment, and control.
Where can I find more public health information about cancer?
- Find cancer data for other states on the National Tracking Network
- Learn about cancer prevention and control in Maine from the Maine Center for Disease Control and Prevention's Comprehensive Cancer Control program and Cancer Registry
- Get national cancer prevention and control information from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Learn about the National Program of Cancer Registries
- Check out state cancer profiles from the National Cancer Institute